Automotive ASIC Solutions
Triad has twenty years of experience designing and manufacturing analog and mixed-signal ASIC solutions.
We solve complex analog signal problems and create robust mixed-signal SoC solutions.
Our patented analog technology delivers meaningful time-to-market advantages.
The flexibility of our approach mitigates risks and helps ensure that our partners get their custom IC solutions to market on-time and on-budget to maximize the robustness and profitability of their end products.
Automotive needs focused custom IC design and manufacturing.
Robust automotive semiconductor supply-chain with multiple foundries and second-source options.
Billions of dollars of customer end-product revenue powered by Triad mixed-signal ASICs.
Triad's Automotive ASIC Development Process
- Automotive-focused, systematic design and verification flow
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
- Defect screening
- Robust validation
- Strategic foundry, assembly and test partnerships
- Semiconductor supply-chain partners are IATF 16949 certified
- More than eight years of automotive semiconductor industry experience
- Failure analysis and 8D reporting
Automotive ASIC Applications
- Ultrasonic distance sensors for ADAS applications
- Ultrasonic park assist
- In-cabin displays
- User interface and haptic feedback
- User interface gesture recognition
- Coherent LIDAR for ADAS and autonomous driving applications
- VCSEL illumination to support in-cabin near infrared (NIR) imaging for driver monitoring and occupancy sensing
- Camera illumination
- Obstacle detection sensor
- Vehicle occupant detection sensor
- Body electronics & lighting
- Infotainment and instrument cluster