Triad Semiconductor is a fabless manufacturer of analog and mixed signal IC solutions. Founded in 2002, Triad provides full turnkey custom ASIC development and manufacturing supply chain services. Triad’s Agile IC ™ technology enables Triad to rapidly serve customer’s needs. Triad’s technology enables its solutions to be quickly adapted to customer’s ever evolving requirements. Triad is not a design services company. Triad is an adaptable custom ASIC solution provider.
In addition to custom ASICs, Triad offers standard products targeting broad markets. Triad specializes in Analog Front End SOICs (System On Integrated Circuit) including but not limited to communication and audio applications.
Triad has more than 50 employees with the majority focused on new product development.
Triad Semiconductor is poised for growth and is looking to hire 6 Analog Design Engineers of various experience from MSEE with minimum experience to 30+ years of IC design experience.
Triad Semiconductor is forecasting a 50% revenue growth in 2022. Join Triad Semiconductor as it outperforms the industry.
- Design, simulate, and evaluate high performance analog and mixed signal blocks and full chips.
- Design and oversee all aspects of the development process from conception to release including definition, design, test, and reliability.
- Interface directly with the customer to understand the customer’s requirement and needs.
- Architect full chip level solutions for customers.
- Schedule design effort for the project and execute accordingly.
- Coordinate activities with other designers and departments.
- Written and verbal communication of requirements and responsibilities in all platforms.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Understanding of basic design components. (NPN, PNP, NMOS, PMOS, resistor, capacitor, inductor)
- Understanding of common design topologies. (current mirror, diff pairs, cascoding, etc.)
- Understanding of IC design best practices and tradeoffs.
- Basic understanding of IC processing.
- Understanding IC layouts
- US Citizen or green card holder
Tools: Cadence, Spectre, Calibre, AMS, Verilog-A
Circuits: ADC (SAR, Sigma Delta, Pipeline), DAC, Bandgap, Oscillators, Opamps, SOIC, PMIC, Power Management (Buck, Boost, LDO, Charge Pump)
Winston Salem, NC
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary for these 4 positions varies by experience. Triad will be competitive with market conditions and experience level.
Stock Offering: An initial stock offering will accompany every offer. Additional stock offerings occur annually as part of the individual performance review process.
Relocation assistance on a case by case basis
401k with employer match
Health benefits: Triad pays 100% premium with multiple plan offerings through Blue Cross/Blue Shield for the employee. Company subsidizes 50% premiums for dependents.
Vacation: 3 accrued weeks per year Paid Time Off. This is all inclusive for any time off such as sick, vacation, personal, etc. Triad also has 11 paid holidays in a calendar year.
Discounts: Additional insurance and travel discounts available through our provider