- A BS Degree in Engineering or Technology.
- 5 years of relevant experience in Automotive Quality Systems
- Actively working with IATF16949, PPAP, APQP, MSA, SPC, and AECQ100
- Customer Interface and Communication skills
- Lead the company in the conversion from ISO9001 to IATF16949. Augment existing system to achieve compliance.
- Establish New Product Introduction requirements compliant to automotive standards. Set KPI in each contributing group (Design, Test, Operations, Fab, and Assembly)
- Compile PPAP Qualification documentation and submit to customers with PSW.
- Review Customer Contracts and ensure Automotive requirements are properly identified and distributed to each relevant internal organization.
- Manage Automotive Customer communications, audits, and inquiries.
- Drive problem solving activities with customer issues using standard Quality System protocols (8D, 5-Why, Pareto, SPC)
- Ensure product development complies with IATF16949, DFMEA, PPAP, MSA, and ISO26262 (where applicable).
- Manage product qualifications to AECQ100 including Reliability and Failure Analysis Lab operations.
- Assist in the training and developing the Failure Mode Effects Analysis based on accepted industry practice.