Triad Semiconductor is a fabless manufacturer of analog and mixed signal IC solutions. Founded in 2002, Triad provides full turnkey custom ASIC development and manufacturing supply chain services. Triad’s Agile IC ™ technology enables Triad to rapidly serve customer’s needs. Triad’s technology enables its solutions to be quickly adapted to customer’s ever evolving requirements. Triad is not a design services company. Triad is an adaptable custom ASIC solution provider.
In addition to custom ASICs, Triad offers standard products targeting broad markets. Triad specializes in Analog Front End SOICs (System On Integrated Circuit) including but not limited to communication and audio applications.
Triad has more than 50 employees with the majority focused on new product development.
Triad Semiconductor is poised for growth and is looking to hire a CAD Engineer to handle all aspects of the IC design EDA flow from maintenance to PDK installations.
Triad Semiconductor is forecasting a 50% revenue growth in 2022. Join Triad Semiconductor as it outperforms the industry.
- Install, maintain, and support the Cadence, Mentor, and Synopsys EDA tools
- Install required PDKs and debug LVS, DRC, parasitic extraction tools
- Integrate proprietary tools into the Cadence environment
- Write scripts and custom PCells to improve the efficiency of the development process
- Coordinate activities with other designers and departments
- Written and verbal communication of requirements and responsibilities in all platforms
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in the IC design flow
- Background in scripting for EDA environments (shell scripts, Perl, Python, etc.)
- Cadence experience in tool installation, maintenance, and support
- Understanding of Cadence tool integration and development flow
- Understanding of Spectre, Caliber, AMS, Verilog-A tools
- PDK installation and support
- Experience with EDA revision control
- Self-motivated—requiring minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to handle both strategic and tactical projects
- Service interrupt requests quickly and efficiently
- US Citizen or green card holder
- PCELL development experience
- Proficiency in Skill and TCL
- Experience with OpenAccess database and API
- Experience with design, simulation, and layout of mixed-signal ICs
Winston Salem, NC
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary for this position varies by experience. Triad will be competitive with market conditions and experience level.
Stock Offering: An initial stock offering will accompany every offer. Additional stock offerings occur annually as part of the individual performance review process.
Relocation assistance on a case by case basis
401k with employer match
Health benefits: Triad pays 100% premium with multiple plan offerings through Blue Cross/Blue Shield for the employee. Company subsidizes 50% premiums for dependents.
Vacation: 3 accrued weeks per year Paid Time Off. This is all inclusive for any time off such as sick, vacation, personal, etc. Triad also has 11 paid holidays in a calendar year.
Discounts: Additional insurance and travel discounts available through our provider