Triad Semiconductor is a fabless manufacturer of analog and mixed signal IC solutions. Founded in 2002, Triad provides full turnkey custom ASIC development and manufacturing supply chain services. Triad’s Agile IC ™ technology enables Triad to rapidly serve customer’s needs. Triad’s technology enables its solutions to be quickly adapted to customer’s ever evolving requirements. Triad is not a design services company. Triad is an adaptable custom ASIC solution provider.
In addition to custom ASICs, Triad offers standard products targeting broad markets. Triad specializes in Analog Front End SOICs (System On Integrated Circuit) including but not limited to communication and audio applications.
Triad has more than 50 employees with the majority focused on new product development.
Triad Semiconductor is poised for growth and is looking to hire multiple Analog Design Engineers and a This Product Line Manager.
Triad Semiconductor is expecting to grow 50% from 2021 to 2022. Join Triad Semiconductor as it outperforms the industry.
- Own all aspects of managing customer interaction throughout product development.
- Be the face of Triad to customer
- Organize and coordinate all customer interaction and communication
- Develop and write the customer specifications and manage changes and change quotes
- Perform tradeoff analysis at customer request
- Work with Project technical lead to communicate specifications and gaps.
- Work with Project Technical lead to create a system implementation architecture.
- Create model for design system analysis and implementation use.
- Manage the project development schedule.
- Coordinate activities with other designers and departments.
- Written and verbal communication of requirements and responsibilities in all platforms.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Understanding of basic design components. (NPN, PNP, NMOS, PMOS, resistor, capacitor, inductor)
- Understanding of common design topologies. (current mirror, diff pairs, cascoding, etc.)
- Understanding of IC design best practices and tradeoffs.
- Basic understanding of IC processing.
- Understanding of system architectures and implementation tradeoffs.
- Block level understanding of IC systems.
- Authoring datasheets
- US Citizen or green card holder
Tools: Cadence Virtuoso, Spectre, Calibre, AMS, Verilog-A
Circuits: IoT, ADC (SAR, Sigma Delta, Pipeline), DAC, Bandgap, Oscillators, Opamps, SOIC, PMIC, Power Management (Buck, Boost, LDO, Charge Pump)
Winston Salem, NC
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary for this position varies by experience. Triad will be competitive with market conditions and experience level.
Stock Offering: An initial stock offering will accompany every offer. Additional stock offerings occur annually as part of the individual performance review process.
Relocation assistance on a case by case basis
401k with employer match
Health benefits: Triad pays 100% premium with multiple plan offerings through Blue Cross/Blue Shield for the employee. Company subsidizes 50% premiums for dependents.
Vacation: 3 accrued weeks per year Paid Time Off. This is all inclusive for any time off such as sick, vacation, personal, etc. Triad also has 11 paid holidays in a calendar year.
Discounts: Additional insurance and travel discounts available through our provider