This individual will be responsible for the development of analog or mixed-signal test solutions to characterize integrated circuits. Candidates will work on products that can range from three to over three hundred pins. Product applications vary from space to ultra-high volume consumer devices. The position requires strong software skills and the technical ability to develop test strategies, including identifying new methods to improve our test and characterization process.
Tasks/responsibilities include: Develop test implementation strategies from evaluation test plans, which includes analog and digital requirements. Create and debug test programs to accurately measure device performance that is repeatable and reproducible. Measure, interpret, and analyze data. Write reports that well define the results of the testing.
- 3+ years experience in testing and characterization
- Excellent hardware debug skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- Self motivated—requiring minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder
- BSEE degree
- Labview and/or TestStand competence, certification a plus
- Wide experience with analog and digital bench level testing in an engineering lab environment
- Familiarity with bench instruments like Power supplies, Oscilloscopes, DMMs
- 5 Years’ Experience in Automating Lab Evaluation and Characterization