Design Automation Software Engineer
Triad Semiconductor is an industry leader in developing innovative, high-performance analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits. Triad’s patented technology provides faster time to market, and mitigation of the risks associated with traditional integrated circuit development. The company is headquartered in Winston Salem, NC.
The Design Automation Software Engineer will assist in the development and delivery of sub-components and/or components of an electronic design automation (EDA) flow for configurable semiconductor platforms. This includes the creation and implementation of innovative solutions; specifically, the generation of functional specifications, design, test, support plans, and the implementation follow through of these plans for the product life cycle.
This position is part of a government contract that requires US citizenship or permanent green card residency.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strong software engineering skills, including, but not limited to algorithms, data structures, and C programming.
- Experience in shell programming and scripting languages (e.g., Python).
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work well in a team environment.
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with Hardware design and hardware description languages (e.g., Verilog).
- Familiarity with AI and ML related to EDA.
- Hands on experience in developing and successful delivery of backend EDA software. Logic Synthesis, place and route exposure are a plus.
- Familiarity with analog electronics.
Education and Experience:
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science is required.
- Master’s degree or higher is desirable.
- Industry experience is a plus.
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- A diverse and inclusive company culture.
- Full support and career development resources to expand your skills.
How to apply for this position
Apply for the position listed on this page by filling out and submitting the form below.
NOTE: This form only accepts PDF resumes.