Reliability and Failure Analysis Manager
- BS in Engineering (Physics, Electrical, Material Science)
- 3 years minimum working with semiconductor device Failure Analysis and Reliability Testing.
- Knowledge of Mil Std 883 Group A-E, AECQ100, and JEDEC Qualification specifications.
- Knowledge of Failure Analysis workflows, equipment and deprocessing techniques
- Responsible for analyzing semiconductor IC samples to determine root cause.
- Will review failures from internal sources (Test, qualifications, maverick lots) and external sources (Customer returns).
- Plan the layout and sourcing of needed FA equipment in phases 1) simple detection, 2) failure confirmation, 3) minor deprocessing and 4) outside lab coordination for more elaborate techniques.
- Publication of the failure analysis technical report that can be communicated to key stake holders including customers. Include the 8D report if necessary.
- Develop qualification plans per market and customer requirements, then execute to a published schedule reporting on status, constraints and cost.
- Evaluate external providers for FA and REL services and ensure they are cost effective.
- Provide estimates of Reliability duration given activation energy and total device hours in test using failure rate modeling
- Provide product development support for new processes, packages and new product release per published schedules.
- Lead structured problem-solving teams using 6 sigma and 8D methods.
- Assist with DFMEA creation with the Design Teams.
- Support internal/external customers with general reliability related inquiries
How to apply for this position
Apply for the position listed on this page by filling out and submitting the form below.
NOTE: This form only accepts PDF resumes.