Senior Design Engineer
Triad Semiconductor is a fabless semiconductor company in Winston Salem, NC that focuses on the research, development, and manufacture of state-of-the-art Analog and Mixed Signal integrated circuits. The company has been in business since 2002 developing both standard products and custom IC solutions. These products span many technology markets including virtual reality, augmented reality, Industrial IoT, high fidelity audio, medical devices, and networking systems. We develop both standard products and custom IC solutions.
Design and develop high performance Analog and Mixed Signal IC. This role reports to the manager of Design Engineering.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and development throughout the IC lifecycle
- Research and development of state-of-the-art Analog and Mixed Signal products. This includes any analog or mixed signal block, some of those may be precision amplifiers, comparators, reference generators, data converters, PHY communication links, laser-diode drivers, and power management blocks
- Designs and verifies circuits, logic, systems, algorithms, etc. to meet product requirements
- Responsible for custom layout, including overseeing the work of layout designers
- Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways. Contributes to broad design matters and design processes
- A technology-related bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and 5+ years of related experience or an MSEE +3 years of experience.
- Broad knowledge across analog and mixed signal circuits
- Strong knowledge of Analog design and implementation techniques
- Understanding of device noise, mismatch, linearity, and other analog impairments
- Fundamental knowledge in signals and systems
- Knowledge of DFT and DFM techniques for mass production environment
- Strong knowledge of device physics and fabrication processes
- Knowledge of best layout practices
- Experience in Si characterization and debug
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Able to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment
How to apply for this position
Apply for the position listed on this page by filling out and submitting the form below.
NOTE: This form only accepts PDF resumes.