Staff Design Engineer
Triad Semiconductor is a fabless semiconductor company in Winston Salem, NC that focuses on the research, development, and manufacture of state-of-the-art Analog and Mixed Signal integrated circuits. The company has been in business since 2002 developing both standard products and custom IC solutions. These products span many technology markets including virtual reality, augmented reality, Industrial IoT, high fidelity audio, medical devices, and networking systems. We develop both standard products and custom IC solutions.
Design and develop high performance Analog and Mixed Signal IC. This role reports to the manager of Design Engineering.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design leadership during the IC development lifecycle
- Research and development of state-of-the-art Analog and Mixed Signal products. This includes any analog or mixed signal block, some of those may be precision amplifiers, comparators, reference generators, data converters, PHY communication links, laser-diode drivers, and power management blocks
- Mentoring and guiding other engineers
- Overseeing cell layout design
- Active participants in multiple reviews through the project lifecycle
- Designs and verifies circuits, logic, systems, algorithms, etc. to meet product requirements
- BSEE; MSEE or PhD is preferred
- 8+ years of Analog and Mixed Signed design experience
- Direct experience designing and bringing into mass production most analog cells and analog integrated circuit design concepts
- Strong knowledge and understanding of analog, digital and mixed signal design and design flows
- Deep understanding of device noise, mismatch, linearity, and other analog impairments
- Good knowledge in signals and systems
- Understanding of DFT and DFM techniques for mass production environment
- Strong knowledge of device physics and fabrication processes
- Knowledge of best layout practices
- Innovative and able to come up with creative solutions for complex problems
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Able to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment
How to apply for this position
Apply for the position listed on this page by filling out and submitting the form below.
NOTE: This form only accepts PDF resumes.